Our advice to trainees who upload their Annual Review of CPD to FOM PortfolioBuilder in this way would be to give the activity a suitable and consistent name each time. You may also wish to tag the activity containing your Annual Review of CPD with key words. This will help both you and your supervisors find your Annual Review of CPD in your portfolio.
Articles in this section
- How can I see a trainee's CPD on FOM PortfolioBuilder?
- How do I find out how many of each WBA a trainee has done?
- How do I unsuspend a trainee's portfolio?
- How do I suspend a trainee's portfolio?
- How do I publish an article on the FOM PortfolioBuilder homepage?
- How do I access the portfolios of trainees in Occupational Medicine?
- How do I add CPD points to activities in my portfolio?
- I work on the training team at the FOM & need access to trainee portfolios. What do I do?
- How do I access information in my archived portfolio?
- What is a TPAN?