Yes. Reminder emails can be sent to assessors by clicking on the 'Send Reminders' button. This will only send an email to those assessors that have not yet submitted a response form. In some cases, an assessor may think they have completed the form, but may have missed a required field. Those assessors will receive a reminder that states the form has been partially completed but has not yet been submitted.
Articles in this section
- How can I see a trainee's CPD on FOM PortfolioBuilder?
- How do I find out how many of each WBA a trainee has done?
- How do I unsuspend a trainee's portfolio?
- How do I suspend a trainee's portfolio?
- How do I publish an article on the FOM PortfolioBuilder homepage?
- How do I access the portfolios of trainees in Occupational Medicine?
- How do I add CPD points to activities in my portfolio?
- I work on the training team at the FOM & need access to trainee portfolios. What do I do?
- How do I access information in my archived portfolio?
- What is a TPAN?