Yes. Reminder emails can be sent to assessors by clicking on the 'Send Reminders' button. This will only send an email to those assessors that have not yet submitted a response form. In some cases, an assessor may think they have completed the form, but may have missed a required field. Those assessors will receive a reminder that states the form has been partially completed but has not yet been submitted.
Articles in this section
- How do I enter my region to my portfolio?
- How do I amend an ARCP Outcome Form that has already been acknowledged by the trainee?
- Why can't I map a Case Log to competencies?
- What do I do if I have WBAs on paper?
- How do I include a letter in an online SAIL?
- What is my NTN number?
- What is a follow-up?
- What is the MSF Self Assessment Form?
- Can I send a reminder to assessors about my MSF?
- Why can't I end my Multi-Source Feedback (MSF) early?