Yes. Reminder emails can be sent to assessors by clicking on the 'Send Reminders' button. This will only send an email to those assessors that have not yet submitted a response form. In some cases, an assessor may think they have completed the form, but may have missed a required field. Those assessors will receive a reminder that states the form has been partially completed but has not yet been submitted.
Articles in this section
- Can an ARCP reviewer sign-off an ARCP Outcome Form after the date of the review?
- How can I find an Educational Supervisor's Report?
- Can an assessor complete an assessment after it has expired?
- How do I add my log book to my portfolio?
- How do I get started on FOM PortfolioBuilder?
- How do I get a deanery administrator account on FOM PortfolioBuilder?
- What is a primary email address?
- How do I enter my region to my portfolio?
- How do I amend an ARCP Outcome Form that has already been released to the trainee?
- Why can't I map a Case Log to competencies?