To get a deanery administrator account, the head of school can contact our support team in writing to request one firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Can an ARCP reviewer sign-off an ARCP Outcome Form after the date of the review?
- How can I find an Educational Supervisor's Report?
- Can an assessor complete an assessment after it has expired?
- How do I add my log book to my portfolio?
- How do I get started on FOM PortfolioBuilder?
- How do I get a deanery administrator account on FOM PortfolioBuilder?
- What is a primary email address?
- How do I enter my region to my portfolio?
- How do I amend an ARCP Outcome Form that has already been released to the trainee?
- Why can't I map a Case Log to competencies?