Yes. Provided the ARCP reviewer is a registered reviewer for the same school or organisation as the trainee, they can still access an ARCP Outcome Form and sign it off after the date of the trainee's ARCP.
Articles in this section
- How do I unsuspend a trainee's portfolio?
- How do I suspend a trainee's portfolio?
- How do I access all the ARCPs in Occupational Medicine?
- How do I publish an article on the FOM PortfolioBuilder homepage?
- How do I access the portfolios of trainees in Occupational Medicine?
- How do I add CPD to my portfolio?
- What can I use my Programme Administrator account on FOM PortfolioBuilder for?
- I work on the training team at FOM & need access to trainee portfolios. What do I do?
- How do I access information in my archived portfolio?
- What is a TPAN?