Yes. Provided the ARCP reviewer is a registered reviewer for the same school or organisation as the trainee, they can still access an ARCP Outcome Form and sign it off after the date of the trainee's ARCP.
Articles in this section
- Can an ARCP reviewer sign-off an ARCP Outcome Form after the date of the review?
- How can I find an Educational Supervisor's Report?
- Can an assessor complete an assessment after it has expired?
- How do I add my log book to my portfolio?
- How do I get started on FOM PortfolioBuilder?
- How do I get a deanery administrator account on FOM PortfolioBuilder?
- What is a primary email address?
- How do I enter my region to my portfolio?
- How do I amend an ARCP Outcome Form that has already been released to the trainee?
- Why can't I map a Case Log to competencies?