If you have a Deanery Administrator account on FOM PortfolioBuilder you can use it to
- View the School/Organisation page of any school or organisation you are an administrator for
- Add ARCP reviewers to your school or organisation
- Schedule an ARCP for a trainee
- Assign ARCP reviewers to ARCP panels
- Complete an ARCP Outcome Form
- Release an ARCP Outcome Form to a trainee
- Complete a Form R on a trainee
When you log into your deanery administrator account on FOM PortfolioBuilder, your dashboard will show you information useful for your role including the schools or organisations you are a deanery administrator and any recently viewed items.
Each school or organisation has its own 'card' which displays useful information about the school or organisation such as any ARCPs that are taking place today and the number of trainees in your organisation.
Deanery administrators can find out more about the ARCPs, ARCP Reviewers & trainee portfolios in their organisation by clicking on the link to their school/organisation's page.