Deanery administrators & heads of school both have access to a page dedicated to their school or organisation on FOM PortfolioBuilder. Each school or organisation will have its own 'card' with a link to that school/organisation's dashboard.
The deanery administrator's & heads of school's view of this dashboard shows a progress bar of all the ARCPs in their organisation, information about any ARCPs happening today and an ARCP calendar.
The Progress Bar
The progress bar shows how many ARCPs are currently live and what their current status is.
In this example we can see that there are currently 30 live ARCPs in the National School of Occupational Health. We can also see how many ARCPs are at each stage of the ARCP process. The stage the ARCP is at in the ARCP process can help ascertain what needs to happen next for an ARCP to proceed.
- Scheduled - The ARCP has been scheduled
- Drafted - An ARCP Outcome Form has been drafted but has not yet been submitted
- Submitted - An ARCP Outcome Form has been submitted and can be approved by the Chair of the Panel or Post Graduate Dean.
- Approved - The Outcome Form has been approved and can be released to the trainee by a Deanery Administrator
- Released - The Outcome Form has been released to the trainee for their acknowledgement
ARCP Reviews Today
ARCP reviews happening today will be in this list with a link to the trainee's portfolio, information about the stage the ARCP is at, the outcome they have been awarded, if any, a link to their Outcome Form or a Link to start a new Outcome Form.
The ARCP calendar defaults to the current month and can be used to see ARCPs in a calendar view and perform tasks such as assign reviewers to a panel.
The School/Organisation Page has a secondary set of tabs allowing deanery administrators and heads of school to view all the portfolios in their school or organisation, view & manage ARCP reviewers such as add an ARCP Reviewer to their organisation, remove a ARCP Reviewer from their organisation, view a list of all ARCPs.
For information on how an ARCP can be conducted wholly online, read our article The ARCP Online.